Concepticon: A Resource for the Linking of Concept Lists
- The Concepticon (common work with Michael Cysouw and Robert Forkel) is a resource that links more than 50 different concept lists (often also called "Swadesh lists") which have been proposed in the literature.
- With help of this resource, one can, among others, easily compare which authors would qualify which concepts as belonging to the realm of basic vocabulary, and which not.
- The current version of the Concepticon is version 1.0.2, and you can download all underlying data from Zenodo.
- If you want to check the raw data underlying the application, you can download it from our Github Repository.
- Visit the official website at http://concepticon.clld.org for more information.